Shadowl2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Sets and Weapons

Go down

Dynasty Sets and Weapons Empty Dynasty Sets and Weapons

Post by shinigami Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:37 pm

As you all know, we will have Kamael, and here we go for the new awesome stuff:
First, we have the new dynasty armor, which looks like this (heavy)
Dynasty Sets and Weapons 2

There's also a little "PIMP"-Function: You have the possibility to add different shoulder-shapes
Now the same for light:

Dynasty Sets and Weapons 06043_004

And then we have the robe set:

Dynasty Sets and Weapons 1_view1

After the very nice armors, we go for the Weapons, first of all the swords:
Dynasty Sets and Weapons 523

We can see, there are alot different sorts of them. The one which you prefer is depends only after someone's flancy Very Happy
As we all know, there are two different types of swords, two-handed and one-handed, here are the one handed ones..awesome, aren't they?
Dynasty Sets and Weapons 74390210ar7cw3

And now, the very new stuff in the game, designed especially for the new race, bow guns
Dynasty Sets and Weapons 524

Personally, i prefer the older bows, but this is only new stuff in the game, so the old is still in. I don't know how the creators did manage the damage and the accuracy and got all balanced with this stuff but I'm sure it will be fun; some fresh air.

Conclusion: The Kamael update brings alot of new stuff in the game, most looks very nice, especially the one handed swords are awesome like they never were.
The armor set is a new acqueirable s grade set. The colors are chosen by the colors of the Kamael race. I like them, red and white are a very good contrast to the draconic armor for example, which contains the colors red/orange and black.
There are also new duals possible with new special abilities i hope.
For everyone it would be hard to find out first: what wep do i choose now? Well, test test test! Very Happy
And so i leave you with the best wishes for a new start Smile
shinigami
shinigami
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum